comprises of a group of Chartered Accountants having specialization / experience of providing consultancy to Non Resident Indians in the matters relating to Foreign Exchange Laws, namely Foreign Exchange Regulations Act of 1973 and now Foreign Exchange Management Act of 1999, Indian Taxation, International Taxation, Double Tax Avoidance Agreement(DTAA), Banking regulations and financial matters.
- The firm is one of the most prominent NRI Consultancy advising Indians abroad in matters related to Foreign Exchange Laws, Taxation, Dual Tax Treaties .Banking Regulations and Investments with Indian banks, Indian Mutual Funds and India Corporate Forex Bonds & FCCBs and Equity Linked Notes [ ELNs ].
- The firm has taken over the almost entire business with the management team and goodwill as also the entire existing clientele of M/s Keynote Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. since 2008.
- The Firm and/or Keynote Consultancy Pvt Ltd. are/have been authorised representatives of:
.01 ICICI Bank , UK.
.02 State Bank of India, Bahrain.
.03 UBS, Singapore.
.04 ING, Singapore.
.05 Bank Of Singapore, Singapore.
.06 Bank J. Safra Sarasin, Dubai.
- Presently, the Company is AMFI registered Mutual Fund Advisor registered with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
.01 As AMFI registered Mutual Fund Advisor, the Company is one of the leading most Independent Financial Advisor and authorized distributor of leading Asset Managemant Companies.
.02 The firm is among the leading most distributors in Gujarat state in India and the foremost distributor for NRI portfolios in entire state of Gujarat.
- Chief Executive RAJESH H DHRUVA had been on the panel of Speakers of Banker's Training College of State Bank of India and State Bank of Saurashtra, at Rajkot, Ahmedabad and Baroda and had been Chairman of Rajkot Branch of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India - year 1987-88
The Company has created a unique websites for Indians Abroad, namely:
.01 www.nribanks.com - in all probabilities one of its only kind of website displaying weekly updated interest rates of almost all say 50+ banks in India on various foreign currency and Indian Rupee deposits offered to Non Resident Indians. The website also features FEMA the governing law for NRIs, Taxation, global rates of interest, interest calculations etc.
.02www.femaonline .com - a comprehensive website. presenting edited & updated version of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Rules and Regulations thereunder as also Tax Laws and Banking Regulations pertaining to Non Resident Indians. The website presents the Law of FEMA - Act & Rules as on date. and also has special corners of specific information for NRIs, Returnee NRIs and Bankers. also has special corners of specific information for NRIs, Returnee NRIs and Bankers
03.www.nrimutualfunds.com: website showing investment opportunities in Mutual Funds in India.
- The Company has marketed : .01 Forex Bonds of State Bank of India being NRI Bonds II Series 02. India Development Bonds 03. Esurient India Bonds and 04. India Millennium Bonds.
** CORE TEAM Members who contributed(under guidance of Late Rajesh H Dhruva Founder & Chief Executive)in the creation and content enrichment as also updation of femaonline.com since creation in 2001.
Present Team :
» CA NITA RAJESH DHRUVA-CHIEF EXECUTIVE .
» CA BHARAT KHANDHEDIA
» CA DARSHITA SANGHVI
» CA PURVI UKANI
» CS RIMA JOSHI
» CS DIVYARAJSINH ZALA
» HAREN RAJANI
» NIKITA THAKKER
» ZEEL Y. KOTHARI
» SHIVANI GOSWAMI [ Computer Management ].
» NIRAV THAKAR [Computer Management ].